A Complete and Safe Solution for Domino to Exchange Migration
The need to perform Lotus Domino to Exchange 2013 Migration is necessary when switchover from Domino server into Exchange server. Mail Migration Wizard software offered by our organization to Migrate Domino Mailbox to Exchange it provides smooth migration process from Domino to Exchange. This comprehensive solution provides a time-saver, cost-effective and a secure set up and performs multiple migrations:
- Domino Server to Exchange Server
- Lotus Notes to Exchange Server
- IBM Domino Server to MS Outlook
- Lotus Notes to MS Outlook
Remarkable Features of Mail Migration Wizard
Entire Database Migration
It is resourceful server migration software that can completely export entire elements from Domino platform into Exchange. It exports Mailboxes, Address Book (contact list), Journals, Tasks (To-do list), Calendars (custom recurrence) in addition all of attachments or Meta data intact.
Bulk Database Migration
Software maintains to transfer of multiple files or a folder from Lotus Notes Domino to Exchange 2013 at the same time. Bulk migration consumes users efforts and it takes less time to Migrate Domino Mailbox to Exchange.
Exclude Unwanted Folders
While migrate mailboxes from Domino to Exchange users can select or deselect the required folders or exclude deleted folder and sent item folder from migration.
Save DOC Links and Header
All the emails attachments and doc in attachments are preserved the software during migration. It keeps all the HTML formatting and doc links while exporting data from Domino mailboxes to Exchange Server.
Filters for Selective Conversion
For users who want only crucial items to be migrated from Lotus Notes to Exchange, Domino to Exchange Migration Software offer filter options for that. With the help of filters:
- User can convert any of the items from Domino Notes like emails, contacts, calendars etc
- Email, calendars and to-do's filter allows removing unwanted items from conversion process
Support to Applications and Windows
The best part of our Domino to Exchange Migration Application is it allows users to Convert Domino to Exchange into any of edition to Exchange/Outlook. Also, the solution is compatible with all Windows versions, Lotus Notes and Outlook versions.
Download Free Edition
Try the Tool and then invest with confidence, Therefore, to test the solution, trial version of the tool to Convert Domino to Exchange Server database is provided. Although trial version has certain limitations, it will help in examining the software completely and allow converting first 15 items or data size less than 500MB from Domino server to Exchange server.
Purchase Full Edition
In order to migrate Domino Mailbox to Exchange over 500MB database than you should purchase full package of Mail Migration Wizard software with it there are no limitations enterprises or individual can export UNLIMITED/MULTIPLE files simultaneously with no any single bit corruption chances. It is avail at reasonable price $599 Business License and $1699 for Enterprise Migration.
Supported Editions of All Platforms
- Lotus Notes conversion is supported with any version NSF file (Domino Server & Lotus Notes 9.0, 8.5, 8.0, 8.5.3, 7.5, 7.0, 6.5 & all other Lotus Notes editions).
- Domino to Exchange migration is supported with all latest editions of Microsoft Exchange Server MS Exchange 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 (32 & 64-bit)
- Application can be installed on any Windows Operating System 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, or Windows 7/8/8.1, 2008/2012 (32-bit & 64-bit) .
- If you are using Windows 8.1/8/7 or Vista, then please launch the tool as "Run as Administrator".
- Exchange Mailboxes should have complete administrative rights for Exchange (2000-2003,2007-2010) Versions.
- Migration machine and Domino Server/Exchange Server should be working under the same domain.
Some Common Queries
Can software migrate database from Domino Server to Outlook?
Yes why not! Even it provides four ways of migration Notes to Outlook, Notes to Exchange, Domino to Outlook & Domino to Exchange.
Will it provide any kind of Filter to exclude unwanted data?
Off course yes, it provides filter option with specific date range feature that is available for emails, calendar, task & to do.
Is there any specific Exchange version is required to work with this software?
Not at all, it supports all current version Exchange 2013 as well as below version of Exchange Server.
Does software is able to migrate encrypted NSF documents to Exchange?
Yes, software easily migrate all password protected or we can say encrypted mails directly from Domino to Exchange Server.
What are the specific requirements of the system to run this software?
Simply your pc must be installed with Domino as well as Live Exchange Server while migration takes place.
What Users Say About Product
I would like to say thanks for Domino to Exchange conversion team that saves me from a great loss of data through this software I have exported more than 100 mailboxes from Domino to Exchange.
It's been a great pleasure for me to present my views about this incredible product. It's filtering property with preserving integrity of data force me to be flatter for this product.
PearlSea , France
I am an industrialist I have to switch entire database of all my employee from Domino to Exchange Server, I am more focusing on the software that maintain all the database same as it was in Domino then I find this software which resolve all my problem in once.
Rossy Binni, Germany
With all my best wishes for the team that made this enormous software of server conversion which migrate all mymailbox from Domino to Exchange Server effortlessly.
IBM Lotus Notes is filled with wide range of technical feature & its vast technology drop both adverse & positive impact on the software. Its advance security feature is incomparable on other hand its complex graphical user interface forced non-technical user to move on another email client like Exchange.
The benefits of Exchange Server Over Domino Server
- Exchange recently added key feature like it can integrate voice mail with Outlook web access.
- Most of the systems are windows based so there are no compatibility issues like in Lotus Notes.
- Exchange versions offers various DAG services Facilities
- Exchange 2013 has made plenty of changes on the performance side like it introduce Client Access Server role that manages all the authentication, proxy services & redirection.
- Exchange 2013 include new feature of Mail Box Sever role which helps in providing typical server component like unified messaging.